HSC FINIS Legacy Meet 2021
Below are the programmes for the HSC Legacy meet, within the programme you’ll find the introductions and safety notes for the event plus lists of all event races.
Use the portal to remember which events/sessions you have signed up swimmers for. Remember that swimmers need to be on poolside 10 minutes before the warm up to register with their coach. Please also refer to the competition tips document here.
Saturday 2nd October
Session 1: Warm up 12:15pm racing starts 1pm
Session 2: Warm up NO EARLIER THAN 4.15pm, racing starts NO EARLIER THAN 5pm*
Sunday 3rd October
Session 3: Warm up 8am, racing starts 8.45am
Session 4: Warm up NO EARLIER THAN 12 noon, racing starts NO EARLIER THAN 12.45pm*
*Follow @HarpSwim on Twitter for the latest updates over the weekend, including any changes to warm up times for sessions 2 and 4, and the links to the live streaming.
What to bring:
– costume, spare costume, goggles, spare goggles, club hat, spare hat
– club pool shirt (LABELLED!)
– healthy snacks e,g, cereal bars, bananas, pasta salad but no nuts
– lots of fluid including milk/smoothies but no glass bottles or fizzy drinks
– towel, spare towel
– flip flops/sliders for poolside
– big bags should be left in lockers (£1), small drawstring bags can be taken poolside
This section is really important, so please read and take note. Everyone wants meets to run as smoothly as possible so it’s really frustrating to see heats run with empty lanes. To avoid this, please do the following:
– if your swimmer can no longer swim please email email@example.com as soon as possible to withdraw them from an event/session or even the full meet. This gives us time to rearrange the heats and we can accept email withdrawals up to midday on Friday.
Spectator costs are £5 per session, £8 all day with reductions for OAPs/children under 12. Please bring cash if possible although we do hope to have a card machine there too. Get in for free by signing up to help! It’s not too late – email firstname.lastname@example.org
The parking at Westminster Lodge is limited at the moment because of the Covid testing station. Please allow plenty of time to find a space.
Prices Mon-Sun 07:30 – 18:30
2 Hours Free
3 Hours £2.30
4 Hours £4.40
24 Hours £5.40
Free outside these hours
Swimmers are politely requested to take a Lateral Flow Device test in the 48 hours before the meet. Please don’t swim if you have any symptoms.
On Sunday, Stortford Swim Supplies will be there (probably upstairs off the viewing gallery) selling all of the usual swimming goods. Stock up for Christmas presents!